If you are considering applying for a CPA Public Practice role during the Fall 2017 recruitment season, we recommend you come see an advisor now! Both the Career Management Centre and Business Co-op offer a tailored Career Advising Appointment just for CPA Public Practice Recruit intended students.
CPA Public Practice Profile Audits
Review your current professional profile and presence in order to:
- Identify your strengths as a potential CPA Public Practice Recruit candidate
- Identify your personal challenges as a potential CPA Public Practice Recruit candidate
- Work with you to develop an action plan to capitalize on your strengths and improve on your challenges
Drop-in sessions located in WMC 2230 on a first-come-first-served basis. Regular drop-in advising are available Monday to Thursday from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
Fall Recruit Drop-in and Extended hours:
|August 18||2:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|August 24||2:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|August 26||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|August 27||9:00 AM to 4:30 PM|
|August 29||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|August 31||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|September 1||2:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|September 2||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|September 8||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|September 12||12:30 PM to 2:30 PM|
|September 15||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|September 19||12:30 PM to 2:30 PM|
Students planning to apply to the Co-op category:
- Sign up for a CPA Public Practice Profile Audit with Susanna via email
- Unsure if you should apply under the co-op or internship category? Please see Susanna.
Instructions to see Susanna:
Email Susanna (email@example.com) your availability for the days/week you would like to meet and she will suggest a meeting. After you have signed up for a meeting, please email the following documents 24 hours prior to your appointment time:
- work-study plan (for registered co-op students)
- co-op transcript (if applicable)
Students planning to apply to the full-time category or internship category:
- Sign up via BeedieCommunity.sfu.ca, CMC Appointments and choose “CPA Profile Audit” from the appointment type to see available appointments. Natalia is the Advisor that specializes in Accounting, but you may see another advisor if it better accommodates your schedule
We look forward to supporting you throughout the Fall 2017 CPA Public Practice Recruitment season.